If your purchase in Postknight 2 was successful according to App Store/Google Play Store, but you didn't receive your purchased items after the payment verification, then please follow ALL the following steps:
- You do not need to try purchasing the item again.
- Check that you have a stable internet connection. If possible, use a stable WiFi connection.
- Use the in-game Restore Purchase function. If forced to relaunch the game, you will see the following popup right after the game relaunches:
Tap on Claim.
- If the popup does not appear, go to Quick Access > Support >Restore Purchases.
- If your items still have not been received, please proceed to the steps below.
- IMPORTANT! FORWARD your purchase receipt email from the App Store/Google Play Store to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title: Postknight 2: Missing Purchase
- Note: The purchase receipt should be the one sent from the App Store/Google Play Store. Please do not send screenshots, but the receipt email itself. We will NOT be able to verify your transaction without the receipt email from the App Store/Google Play.
- If you are unable to find your purchase receipt from the App Store/Google Play Store, please send us a ticket for further instructions.
- IMPORTANT! Fill out the Missing Purchase Request form.
- Note: We are unable to verify your requests without a complete and correct form submission.